TERMS AND CONDITIONS (SERVICES)
1. These general conditions of sale are agreed upon by Multi Serviços Ramos G. R. Lda., With headquarters in R. Dom João Xavier 6, 8600-574 Lagos, tax identification number 502912901 and contact +351 282 762 186, and designated as "COMPANY / BRAND / DOMAIN" and persons wishing to make purchases through the website www.multialgarve.com and designated as "User".
2. Both agree that purchases made through the website www.multialgarve.com will be governed exclusively by this agreement to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
1. The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to make available and define all the information necessary to the User on the modalities of ordering, selling, paying and providing the service, made on the website www.multialgarve.com
2. These conditions govern all necessary steps to carry out the acquisition and guarantee the continuation of this service provision to the User.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
1.The User completes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.multialgarve.com, adding the product (s) or service (s) that you want to order to the shopping basket:
2. To send your order, the User must:
a) Register on the website www.multialgarve.com, providing the information requested there.
b) Log in (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options available to you during the order completion process (delivery address and billing, shipping method, form of payment, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, intends that appear on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products / services available for sale as well as these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. The COMPANY will honor the orders received online. In the absence of availability of the service, EMPRESA undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued can not be reissued with changes.
6. If payment of the invoice is not received by the services within the indicated period, the order will not be guaranteed.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
1. On the website www.multialgarve.com, the COMPANY proposes to the User the following payment modalities via Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User's card immediately after confirmation of the ability to provide the service. If any of the services ordered can not be provided, their value will be credited to the User's card after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 - AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
1. The service will be made available after confirmation of the payment made.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
1. The prices are presented in Euros, with taxes and VAT included on the date of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the Prices of any service, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to continue with your order (making the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case by case basis by Multi Serviços Ramos GR Lda. The request must arrive in writing to the email contact email@example.com, within 48 hours after ordering, and the instructions cancellation or refund of the amount paid answered and defined by the COMPANY, by the same means of communication.
2. Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, in order to make the return by Bank Transfer.
3. The COMPANY undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 7 days.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will be included in the COMPANY's data base (s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Your supply is optional and is guaranteed, under the law, the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that directly concerns you, personally or by writing, directly to the address listed on the homepage of this website.